- A personal approach creates the opportunity for cooperation between the lecturer and the student.
- This intensive form of learning and practical training under the supervision of lecturers is the best way to learn basic rescue techniques.
Companies and Groups
- The most popular type of course for company and organisation employees.
- Realised directly in the client’s base, we aim to respect all organisational and personnel specifications of the client.
- We offer courses accredited by the Ministry of Schools, Youth, and Sports in the extent of 80 hours (First Aid Team Member) and 40 hours (Medic for Recreational Activities).
- Our courses place an emphasis on the practical part of the curriculum, so that the student gets to personally and thoroughly try and practice everything.
Courses for Parents
- Courses are led by lecturers who work at the Children’s Emergency Room, and so have great experience dealing with children’s injuries and illnesses.
- We offer students the unique opportunity of discussing issues with experts working in the field.
Life RESCUE – záchranáři Praha z. s. has its own training facilities, in which the courses and first aid trainings are held. Our training centre is based in the Dědina Primary School in Prague 6, which offers the best possible facilities for education. We are able to personalise the premises to the individual needs of students, ranging from small classrooms with projectors to a large auditorium with a sound system.
In their basic settings, the teaching facilities can accommodate 14 students. A data projector and a flip-chart are at our disposal. Training is a combination of theory, which is then verified by practical training using lifelike models of the German company 3B, which manufactures anatomical mannequins. Anatomical wall charts illustrate the chapters on the basics of anatomy and physiology.
Chapters on first aid are complemented by enough practice bandages and aides used by professional rescuers, immobilisation aides, Ferno transport stretchers, and last, but not least, trainers of the Ambu, Laerdal, and Simulaids brands.
Lecturers that lead each training are professional rescuers who work in emergency services, in emergency rooms, and in other hospital departments providing emergency care. Our lecturers are educated year-long by participating in seminars at hospital clinics, where they gain in-depth knowledge of injuries and treating injuries. We have partnerships with, for example, the Burns Clinic of the Faculty Hospital at Královské Vinohrady, the Children’s Emergency Room of the Faculty Hospital at Motol, or the Health Rescue Services of the Central Bohemian Region.
In the case of fair weather, it is possible to take advantage of the extensive outdoor property of the school or of the nearby Divoká Šárka Nature Park.
The training centre facilities also offer the possibility of small refreshments for course participants. Furthermore, the premises have toilets, and in case of need, showers. The Dědina Shopping Centre is located a short walk (5 min.) away, and the Šestka Mall is accessible by car within 10 minutes. Parking within the school complex can be arranged in advance.